$140,000 - $180,000 + bonus
29 days ago
A banking client is looking for an Operational Risk professional to join its In-Business Operational Risk team. In this role you will support the build out of several new initiatives for the bank, focusing on Consumer Lending. In this role you will help to build and drive the risk program and governance structure for a proactive management of operational risk to support new ventures, whilst leveraging modern technology capabilities. This is a remote role and you will report in to the Head of Operational Risk.
- Drive risk self-assessment activities, ensure decisions are made regarding risk acceptance and risk mitigation; responsible for issue management
- Develop the strategy and plan for Operational Risk program, direct and coordinate day to day activities of running a program and identifies opportunities for automation.
- Design and execute Control Effectiveness Program for front line-owned controls
- Run projects designed to develop control, design and implementation of RCSA which will support the business
- Work across multiple functions, developing strong relationship and partnerships across business units, including the 2nd and 3rd lines of defense
- Hold a 4-year College degree
- 10+ years’ worth of Enterprise or Operational Risk experience at a national scale consumer bank
- Experience in managing risk teams and large, strategic cross-functional projects
- 1st and 2nd LOD experience is a MUST and ideally Consumer Lending experience
If this opportunity interest you, please get in touch!