San Francisco, CA
about 1 year ago
An opportunity has arisen with a biotech within the San Francisco area for 2x Medical Writers in the Regulatory space.
This is a excellent opportunity for a candidate looking for progressive growth within an emergency biotech who in 2020/2021 will be filling an NDA. This role is reporting into the Head of the Medical Writing team.
- Producing Regulatory documents such as Study Reports, Investigator’s Brochures and regulatory submission modules according to department guidelines
- Perform quality control reviews of documents and work to GCP standards
- Simultaneously manages multiple overlapping projects at different stages and on separate development programs and contributes to overall process improvement
- Must possess the ability to manage large projects with minimal supervision
- Must possess the ability to coordinate production of deliverables and provide leadership to a project team
- Must possess independence in decision making and problem solving
- Must demonstrate an ability to serve as a departmental resource for training, mentoring, and the development of process improvements for Medical Writing
- BS/BA in a scientific discipline(or licensed certification)
This role is actively interviewing so in order to apply please email your CV through for consideration: firstname.lastname@example.org