about 1 month ago
800xA Engineer - 12 month contract
We are currently working closely with a leading engineering consultancy who are currently looking for an experienced 800xA engineer to join their engineering team for a 12 month rolling contract, due to an increase workload and surge in project work they are unable to cope with currently. The candidate will be responsible for the engineering of automation solutions for offshore and land-based industry projects on control systems 800xA. They will be participating in installation and commissioning, whilst also being involved in the installing and setup of IT-infrastructure for automation systems
- Degree Qualified or equivalent in automation or electrical engineering
- Oil and Gas industry experience is preferred but not essential.
- 800xA control systems knowledge is essential.
- Happy to travel and stay away from home for long periods of time.
- Relevant work experience is desirable
Please reach out to one of our consultants within the Automation team or apply now and we will get in touch to discuss further!