about 2 months ago
Corporate development teams are increasingly looking to adopt a more structured approach to the transaction process and require technology solutions to more efficiently manage the deal pipeline. The client ioffers an integrated solution to address these needs by offering a unified document repository, collaboration tool, and process management resource. The company helps corporate development teams more efficiently categorize, manage, store, share, and track transaction information, resulting in a more streamlined deal process.
We are searching for someone who is ready to take the next step in their sales career and join us as an Account Executive in our Corporate Development team.
Our solution details include.
• Leverages the industry leading Platform to secure content while allowing auditable, controlled access to internal personnel and external advisors based upon a flexible permissioning model.
• Check-in and check-out ensure that the most current form of any content is in use while preserving the revision history of each document.
• Audit trails, including access history, provide complete visibility into progress of all deals in the pipeline and specific task status.
The Account Executive enjoys prospecting daily and is skilled at qualifying new customer opportunities, capable of challenging a prospect’s existing business practices, introducing company solutions, conducting deep discovery, and mapping customer business pains to the company solutions. This is a quota carrying direct sales position.
• Identify and establish relationships with key corporate dealmakers through prospecting, marketing leads and expansion of existing contacts within accounts
• Develop sales strategy and account plans within account deck to gain greater market share to include proactive research of potential deal activities and trends. Develop and manage a comprehensive territory plan addressing key corporate opportunity.
• Articulates the value company solutions can solve, leveraging the strength of the company brand, scale, and market position to place company at a competitive advantage.
• Build and maintain strong sales pipeline and forecast, through discovery calls and meetings.
• Conducts opportunity and account review sessions with manager using CoS tools. Completes required reports by deadline, maintains accurate forecast.
• Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience required.
• 5+ years of professional experience to include 3+ years proven success in achieving quota in a SaaS environment preferred.
• Ability to successfully prospect, conduct client presentations and high-level demonstrations as well as manage an entire sales cycle through security and compliance assessments, negotiations and deal close.
• Must be able to be situational fluent in front of the customer, to be ready to respond and to adapt to what they are saying and to respond to objections by differentiating the company solution and value.
• Ability to run complex customer meetings, product demonstrations and presentations, with multiple client stakeholders and attendees.
• Fluent in social selling skills. Proven ability to use LinkedIn and other web tools for prospecting, account research and prospect outreach.
• Consistently demonstrates the ability to generate new business and grow existing revenue streams in addition to strong prospecting, opportunity identification, account management and communication skills.
• Ability to work with technical teams and internal departments to ensure customer success.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, CRM and web-based technologies