$125K - $150K
8 days ago
Account Executive - Healthcare Accounts (Remote) West Coast - Pacific and Central Times Zones
My client is a software company with a full spectrum third party supply chain SaaS platform. They are seeking a seasoned Account Executive who is well versed in both cold prospecting and relationship management. The ideal candidate for this position will have three years of SaaS sales as well as a supply chain background, selling to healthcare companies, and knowledge of the healthcare landscape.
As my client continues to grow, they are looking for a dynamic and motivated Account Executive to join the team. This position will be responsible for executing our outbound sales strategy, as well as assisting in the identification of potential clients and the acquisition of new customers.
In this role you will:
- Hunt new business through prospecting and lead generation methodologies, developing a portfolio of business
- Nurturing new and existing clients to cross sell and upsell existing accounts
- Confidently run sales demons digging into the customer’s pain points, educating them on value, key differentiators, and guiding prospects through the sales process
- Manage a sales pipeline from prospecting to closing, efficiently prioritizing leads, and communicating any problems or successes to the team.
- While negotiating organizational hurdles, drive prospects to close by proactively addressing key stakeholders in the buyer experience.
- A strong record of accomplishment of success in a senior sales role in selling SaaS software to enterprise accounts
- 3-5+ years of closing experience with healthcare/medical accounts or,
- 3-5+ years of selling to healthcare accounts with knowledge of vendor risk
- The ability to forecast and manage a robust pipeline of opportunities
- A deep understanding of the healthcare industry and SaaS software
- Knowledge of Vendor Risk management preferred
The Benefits of the Job.
- A highly competitive salary with an OTE of 275-300K
- Get in on the ground floor with a startup, and make a name for yourself in the vendor risk industry
- Great healthcare benefits
- work from home expenses and support