United States (Remote)
10 days ago
The candidate must have a successful track record in the broad virtualization or security software space, have a solid understanding of BPO (business process outsourcing) business with the ability to create, capture, and close new business across multiple industries and countries
Creation of new business opportunities:
- Identify mid and senior level IT professionals through inbound leads - software trials and direct contact - and targeted outreach within your territory.
- Communicate effectively with mid-level and senior level IT professionals, articulating our client's value proposition and creating preference for their solutions and approach.
- Generating leads and opportunities for specific, targeted outbound prospects (larger sweet spot target prospects).
- Conversion & Opportunity Management:
- Tests enable teams to demonstrate products to new prospects.
- Provide support for the company's technical staff - explain the company's product offering, and move prospects through the sales funnel
- Build and maintain a pipeline of qualified new-business revenue opportunities with significant recurring revenue potential.
- Perform demos, follow up on leads, and create opportunities based on activity metrics.
- In Salesforce CRM, maintain accurate contact, opportunity, and account information.
- Accurately forecast sales on a quarterly, annual, and monthly basis. Ensure that forecasts are accurate regarding value, timeline, and likelihood of closure.
- To keep the company's position as an innovator in our field, synthesize prospects' feedback in order to provide market intelligence and new product innovations to the wider team.
- Meeting activity metrics for calls, customer contact, completed demos, and new opportunities
Audiences has sold to/worked with
- A technical / technology audience, at CxO (chief experience officer, SVP and VP Operational level
- Enterprise & Government organizations with large scale end-user points (e.g. 10,000+ devices).
- You will have worked with multinational and/or start-up/scaling companies, with international market
- 3+ years in an new business sales role with a demonstrated and successful track record of building relationships and closing deals
- Achievement in terms of building new business in a global market space.
- Research Marketing Qualified Lead for objective Sales Qualification.
- Develop sales messaging for outreach to Inbound enquiries.
- Develop Opportunity Contact Cadences.
- Create initial conversation(s) with key stakeholders, positioning the company's approach and creating preference.
- Ability to bring insights to & challenge customers
- Proven consultative selling skills, especially diagnosis and exploration, stakeholder management and securing hard commitments from prospects to advance each deal.
- Getting deals across the line against promised forecast deadlines is an essential skill.
- Development and reporting of accurate, commit-strength sales forecasts. Professional sales pipeline management is an essential capability. Familiarity with Salesforce CRM is desirable.
Technical & Related:
- Ideally, you are fluent in desktop virtualization or endpoint security technology, but at a minimum are comfortable in an intensive technology environment.
- You are able to work effectively with non-sales colleagues, especially in IT, Development and technical support.
- You will already have or have the ability to quickly acquire a level of domain and subject matter expertise that will secure customer respect and trust.
- A background involving the conducting of online demos to a technical and semi-technical audience is a big advantage in terms of your sales capability.