about 2 months ago
Our client is a global leading market infrastructure and data provider , they are now looking for experiennced account manager wtih solid knowledg and connections with buyside clients - Insurance firms, family office, mutual funds and SWFs etc. to join their expanding team in Hong Kong.
Candidates got client relationship experiences in asset management firm, equity research, investment bank or consulting firm are strongly welcome.
- Develop and execute the customer success strategy and customer success plan to drive revenue retention
- Deliver highly engaging customized workflow-based customer engagements/ training sessions
- Build deep relationships with key customer stakeholders to advise engagement strategy and build "Refinitiv advocates"
- Participate in industry events alongside the team to develop networking, brand presence, and stay up to date on industry trends
- Monitor customer health, adoption metrics, renewals and execution of customer success plans
- Partner with sales leadership to provide insights on customer health with a focus on adoption, expansion opportunities and renewals
- Provide insights to Market Development, Customer Operations and Customer Proposition on customer experience and industry trends to drive the voice of the customer in business strategy
- Contribute to overall vision and strategy of the Customer Success Management Group
To become successful in this role, you will be measured by:
- Customer onboarding activities, including various types of trainings/presentations
- Breadth & depth of customer relationships
- Retention and risk mitigation management
- Drive account growth with sales
- Contributions to role and process improvement
- 2-5 years of customer service/ client relationship experience, pre-sales, or trading role in an asset management firm, in Equity Research, an investment bank, consulting firm or at a data vendor
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with ability to flex style depending on audience (C-Level/Leadership/Team)
- Consistent track record of identifying customer needs and successfully executing on retention and adaption strategies
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment and rapidly changing market
- Proactive and positive attitude that has a “Whatever it Takes” approach to increase customer happiness and deepen relationships
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese