4 months ago
Understand UPS product requirements, be responsible for UPS board software design, debugging and maintenance, participate in peer review.
1. Major in power electronics, automatic control or related;
2. Have certain experience in software development of single board for power electronic products;
3. Proficient in DSP application, C/C++ programming skills;
4. Familiar with control theory, good mathematical foundation, abstraction and analysis ability familiar with software architecture design, software engineering and other related knowledge of veneer;
5. Good logical thinking habit and English speaking.
6. Able to think and solve problems independently, diligent and rigorous, good at teamwork.