$115,000 - $135,000
5 months ago
We are currently working with a fast-growing, tech-driven bank in Las Vegas to bring on a Manager of Acquisition Risk Strategy. This candidate will be responsible for developing the strategies behind digital and direct mail campaigns that drive growth and acquire new accounts. The ideal candidate should have experience in front end credit risk strategy, and successfully assist in new pricing and product development. This is an excellent opportunity to oversee and develop a team of 2, so strong leadership experience is required.
- Leverage algorithms and advanced analytics in developing new acquisition strategies
- Work cross-functionally across the business to ensure P&L accuracy, collaborate with marketing analytics and IT to drive highly visible projects that increase profits
- Lead and develop a high performing team to create and test new campaign methods
- Work to deliver new product strategies
- Serve as the SME to senior leaders, delivering quality presentations on recommendations toward areas of improvement
- 7+ years’ experience in consumer credit risk, credit cards preferred
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field
- 2+ years managing a team
- Understand across credit industry concepts including policy, risk, underwriting, and loss forecasting.
- Strong technical skills using SAS
- Excellent project management skills.
Please apply directly for consideration. This is a unique and challenging opportunity to oversee a high performing team, with high growth potential!