140k - 200k
3 months ago
- Design, build and implement enterprise-class security systems for a production environment
- Good experience in Code review or code analysis.
- Good experience ins Protocols like TCP or UDP.
- Hands on or knowledge in Java/.net or any programming language.
- Understanding in algorithm and hashing or hash function.
- Good experience in Tokens.
- Experience in information/ application security with understanding of security, information management, risk management, security solutions, processes, compliance and auditing
- Proven ability to work in matrix environment and lead virtual team
- Familiarity with Security / Standards (NIST, FedRAMP, FISMA, ISO27001, COSO, COBIT)
- Design and implementation knowledge of IAM protocols and architecture (SSO, SAML, OAuth, Federation, etc.)
- Knowledge of cloud / licensed product security and best practices
- User account security, system posture assessment and hardening
- Knowledge of network based, system level, and application layer attacks and mitigation methods
- Experience with the development, deployment, and automation of security solutions in an enterprise cloud / licensed product based environment
- Strong knowledge of technology and security topics including network and application security, infrastructure hardening, security baselines, application server, and database security
- Experience in developing, documenting, and maintaining security procedures
- Hands-on knowledge on DevOps methodologies and tools like SVN/GIT, Jenkins, JIRA, confluence, various monitoring/alerting tools
- Analytic and problem solving abilities
Job Type: Full-time
- Application Security: 7 years (Preferred)