about 1 month ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a global Technology Strategy & Consulting company based in Oslo that is looking for an experienced Agile Coach to deliver agile IT projects.
Do you have the ability to work with both established and newly created environments, and challenge and support them to continuous improvement?
As an Agile Coach, you will
- Act as a trusted advisor to organizations when guiding them through their Lean/Agile transformation.
- Work with senior leaders to define strategies and roadmaps for transitioning to Lean/Agile practices.
- Lead workshops & training sessions to educate individuals on Agile values, principles, and practices.
- Mentor and pair with change agents within client organizations on becoming true Lean/Agile champions and creating sustaining Agile capabilities.
- Coach and mentor peers on influencing organizational change and removing transformational impediments.
- Support sales-based activities through participation in proposal creation/presentation and on-site visits to prospective clients.
- Support the internal Product Development team on refining products and services offered to clients.
As an Agile Coach, you will need
- Master of Science degree or equivalent
- 3-7 years of experience coaching small to large teams in a consulting role
- Hands-on experience as an agile coach, product owner, or scrum master in digital delivery teams
- Experience and certifications from agile frameworks e.g. SAFe, LESS, DAD, Scrum, Kanban
- You are analytical, creative, and work structured to solve new and unknown problems
- You are comfortable giving presentations to large groups and have the ability to communicate content in an educational way
- 5-10 years of experience as a consultant of user-centric IT deliveries
- Travel and open to travel in the Nordic countries as an agile coach
- Fluent Norwegian- and English-language oral and written presentation skills
- If you have experience with DevOps, it is an advantage
If you are interested in discussing further please appl below or contact Jamie Watts for more details email@example.com / +44 (0) 203 545 1142