3 months ago
A banking partner of ours is looking to bring on an experienced AML Analyst II. Reporting directly to the Director of Compliance, the AML Analyst II will be responsible for the analysis of reports that are generated by the Bank's AML software and the core processing system in response to the Bank's Bank Secrecy Act / Anti-Money Laundering (BSA-AML) and the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) Compliance Programs.
As a AML Analyst II, you will:
- Analyze cases of suspicious activity received through Patriot Officer or assigned by the BSA-AML Officer, thoroughly document investigation findings, and compose comprehensive investigation narratives.
- Monitor and conduct periodic reviews on high, moderate and/or low risk customers.
- Perform an analysis of system reports daily, monthly and/or quarterly (cash transactions, credit card cash advances, new customer, new deposit accounts, new/renewed loans, gift cards, money orders and prepaid debit cards) to detect suspicious activity and conduct quality control reviews.
- Assist with Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) on customers through Patriot Officer and compose comprehensive customer profiles.
- Assist with fraud cases, 90 day reviews, SAR preparation and compose comprehensive investigation narratives.
- Assist with the data collection for the OCC's Annual Money Laundering Data (MLR).
As a AML Analyst II, you will need:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience desired.
- CAMS or Certification in BSA-AML desired.
- Minimum 3-5 years of similar or related experience in Bank Secrecy Act / Anti-Money Laundering and OFAC regulations required.
- Experience using Global Vision's Patriot Officer Software desired.
- Knowledge of BSA/AML regulations, OFAC regulations, CIP, Customer Due Diligence and Enhanced Due Diligence requirements, FinCEN guidance, and OCC and other regulatory guidance related to BSA/AML/OFAC and financial crime.
If you are a skilled AML Investigator, you can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below, or by contacting me directly.
As a Compliance & Financial Crime market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Financial Services and Banking Institutions across the Southwest and West Coast. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Austin Good, email@example.com or (619) 350-6195