£300 - £350 (Accommodation included and 4 flights per month)
23 days ago
We are working with a Global Consultant who are building a team for a financial crime project in Malta, we require two AML Analysts.
The role involves undertaking all aspects of client file opening, anti-money laundering CDD checks, risk assessments and associated risk relevant work.
Key skills include:
- 3 – 5 years’ AML experience
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong communication skills and a client-focused attitude.
- Strong prioritisation skills and the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Experience and ability to work well with others as part of a team and to also work independently.
- Excellent IT skills across the MS suite of programmes along with a keen interest and willingness to learn new computer packages, software and systems.
- Basic knowledge of the relevant areas of law and regulations such as the Money Laundering Regulations 2017, POCA, UN, EU, UK and US sanctions regimes, SRA Code of Conduct 2011
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact: Stuart Grimmond
Consultant – Contracts EMEA