Phoenix, AZ, USA
3 months ago
We are working with a leading consultancy in the compliance space and we are looking for AML analysts in various locations across the United States to take on full time opportunties.
The role of an AML Analyst primarily includes transaction monitoring and research of customers deemed to be "high risk" by our various financial institution clients as required by their respective AML/BSA programs. These opportunities could be across 4 separate locations in the US, ideally in Phoenix, AZ, but there are other locations too.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Transaction monitoring of assigned accounts to assess potential suspicious activity on the account, such as money laundering.
- To identify data anomalies as they relate to AML initiatives, AML/BSA regulations, and industry best practices for AML/BSA analysis.
- To assist other members of the Compliance Unit, data management efforts, and other company employees to maintain and implement the most effective means of meeting the company's AML and other transaction analysis and reporting requirements.
- Work effectively with multiple complex data sources and technical analytical tools/resources.
- Work and contribute in a team-oriented and collaborative environment to improve the analytical and reporting processes.
- Comply with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.), as well as adhering to company policies and procedures and client requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree with 2 or more years of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) experience or Associates Degree with 3 or more years of AML experience
- CAMS certification (ideally)
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Sound analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Word
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team, establishing cooperative and collaborative working relationships.
If this is an opportunity that interests you, please apply directly or get in touch with an updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.