Emily Jane Ashley
7 months ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with an exciting Fintech that has gone through a significant period of growth over 2021. Our Client is looking to build their compliance team as they expand within the UK and EU.
The new AML & KYC Analyst is a remote role, the Successful candidate can be based anywhere within the UK, there is however an expectation twice monthly to attend team days at one of the UK sites. Travel is subsidised by my client.
The Compliance AML KYC Analyst is responsible for participating in Anti-Money Laundering (AML) monitoring, governance, oversight and regulatory reporting activities in coordination with the Compliance team. The objective of this role is to assist in the development and management of a dedicated internal KYC within my Clients bussiness.
- Partner with Compliance teams to assisit with the preparation, development, due diligence and approval of KYC record.
- Create and maintain KYC records by obtaining information from internal and external sources.
- Partner with Relationship Management and Compliance teams to update system information from initiation to approval of KYC record and report workflow progress to supervison.
- Ensure KYC records incorporate local regulatory requirements.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made.
- 1- 5 years experience in AML/ KYC/ Banking/ FinTech
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience