19 days ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a global Payments Fintech company with their Europen headquarters based in London. They are looking to onboard a highly motivated AML Audit Manager to join their Internal Audit team.
As an AML Audit Manager, you will
- Work closely with the Head of Internal Audit to develop and execute audit programs in accordance with internal audit policies, procedures, methodologies, regulatory requirements, and the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing.
- As our Internal Auditor specialising in AML and Compliance, you will be responsible for developing and executing an audit plan to review and monitor our AML systems and controls.
You will provide independent assurance that business risks are being effectively managed and that policies are being adhered to in line with the Board's risk appetite. This will involve conducting meetings to understand risks, control procedures and to provide feedback on key findings and remediation actions You will also prepare written audit reports making recommendations for process improvement and enhancements to the control framework. You may also provide input and help deliver AML training if required
As an AML Audit Manager, you will need
- You are analytical, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Have an undergraduate or Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline
- At least 4 years of experience with AML and Compliance, Internal Audit, ideally within a large financial institution
- You should have strong skills in problem-solving and project management, good computer skills, and deep knowledge of systems and controls
- A good understanding of the current regulatory environment, including EU Money Laundering Directives and the UK regulatory environment (FCA, UK Money Laundering Regulations, UK Bribery Act, and JMLSG Guidance)
If you are a skilled AML Auditor you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Jonathan Shivers on firstname.lastname@example.org