5 months ago
Hamlyn Williams is currently working with a rapidly growing Fintech company, who is recognized globally as an innovated payment provider for global e-commerce merchants.
We’re looking for an AML/CFT Compliance Analyst, to be based in Luxembourg and will be part of the company’s EU Compliance Team. The Analyst will be responsible for various tasks linked to customer KYC, transaction monitoring, and other tasks and projects related to the Compliance function of a regulated Payment Institution.
- Execution of day-to-day customer registration KYC tasks on corporations, legal entities, and individuals, including review of legal documentation, PEP, Sanction List screening and risk assignment;
- Execution of the day-to-day customer transaction monitoring activity, including AML/CFT risk rating changes and consequent proposed corrective actions;
- Liaising, where required, with the Compliance AML/CFT team
- Prepare required periodic and ad-hoc reporting as requested by the Chief Compliance Officer;
- Assist, where required, the Chief Compliance Officer in preparing reporting to the local FIU;
- Actively participating to the compliance controls based upon the annual plan proposed by the CCO and approved by the BOD;
- Pro-actively monitoring, in conjunction with the CCO, any changes within the local legislation on AML/CFT and other relevant topics in order to detect challenges and opportunities
- To potentially act as back-up for additional tasks upon request from the Chief Compliance Officer, including, in particular, the assistance to the Payment Operations team for running daily mandatory routines linked to payment preparatory works and reconciliations.
- University degree or above in finance, accounting, business or another relevant field of study;
- 2 years working experience in similar roles, preferably within payments, banking, finance or other regulated institution are considered as a plus.
Client is interviewing ASAP.