$90,000 - $120,000
3 months ago
I have partnered with a leading crypto fintech that is looking for talented AML associates to join its compliance team. You would be joining an exciting operation that looks to capitalize on the talent its employees bring and continue its growth to achieve its vision. By joining this operation, you will have the opportunity to work directly with cryptocurrencies and other digital assets and be at the forefront of the crypto industry.
- Managing, resolving, and escalating transaction monitoring alerts
- Writing and Preparing Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs)
- Performing ad hoc duties as needed
- Perform investigations on user activities for evidence of money laundering, fraud, or other wrongdoing
- Collaborate with the other compliance teams during regular meetings to support the completion of unique projects.
What you will need:
- 1-3 years of experience at a financial institution or fintech/crypto exchange.
- Strong communication and analytic skills
- Familiarity with the Patriot Act and Banking Secrecy Act
- Nice to have but not required - Exposure to cryptocurrency
If you are interested in the role, click apply or reach me at email@example.com