about 1 month ago
The Compliance Team Leader directs and manages the BSA team. In this role, you will be responsible for providing leadership and strategic support for governance, policies, and regulatory initiatives to effectively manage risk, as well as acting as a point of escalation. 100% in person.
TASKS, DUTIES, FUNCTIONS:
- Direct the development of BSA Compliance staff ensuring staff is trained, developed and evaluated.
- Maintain compliance with CIP – Customer Identification Program, CDD- Customer Due Diligence, Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) and OFAC – Office of Foreign Asset Control.
- Manage day-to-day activities by planning, assigning and directing work performed by BSA analysts and specialists. Ensures staff complete assigned investigations in a timely manner and meet all policy requirements.
- Monitor BSA/AML system performance and recommend processes to support, streamline and improve department activities.
- Interact with the BSA Team, and all other PenFed departments in the coordination and implementation of BSA/AML policies and procedures, changes and enhancements, and resolution of issues related to PenFed's BSA/AML Program.
QUALIFICATIONS and Certifications:
- Bachelors of Science in Business, Accounting, Criminal Justice or comparable discipline or equivalent work experience.
- BSAC, CUCE, CFE, CRCM, ACAMS,
- 3+ years or more of progressive experience related to BSA,AML,Compliance or Fraud. Also strong knowledge of banking operations and leadership skill