26 days ago
A large Fintech client is looking for two full-time AML Consultants to support it’s Financial Crime team here in California.
This will be a 12-month project, with potential permanent opportunities available to both individuals at the end of the initial engagement available. In this role you would be required to clear Sanction and AML Alerts, using an internal Transaction Monitoring system. You will support the existing AML Operations team and be able to work independently and in a remote setting.
- Degree + CAMS certificate (preferred)
- 3+ years’ worth of experience as an Investigator, ideally in Banking or Fintech setting
- 3+ years’ worth of experience working as part of an AML/Sanctions team, carrying out alert reviews and investigations
- Mandarin skills are preferred (written and spoken)
- Ideally being willing to relocate to San Francisco for a permanent position in 6/12 months’ time
This assignment will commence on April 1st 2021.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please get in touch!