7 months ago
My client is one of the biggest FinTech firms globally and they are now looking for a AML Manager in Singapore office.
- Conduct independent AML assurance review on domestic / international business and relevant policies / procedures in order to provide ensure the effectiveness of the AML and other relevant programs.
- Act as a thought leader to business and cross-functional teams regarding any new (or proposed changes to) products or services, business strategies and plans.
- Act as the focal point to establish AML framework within Group’s mechanism.
- Provide support / guidance to the senior management and relevant stakeholders to ensure that AML / Sanctions / CTF risks are adequately identified, understood and managed.
- Actively cooperate and work with external and internal stakeholders to ensure successful execution of AML standards / framework or AML solutions for global projects and initiatives.
- Provide recommendations and guidance to AML Officers in various aspects such as AML regulatory requirements and AML operations (customer due diligence, name screening and transaction monitoring)
- University Graduate with relevant AML experience and expertise within financial services or payment industry.
- Around 8 years of relevant AML, regulatory compliance or similar experiences.
- Knowledge or direct experience in the FinTech/TechFin, e-commerce and e-payments industry, as well as in the regulatory and licensing regimes governing the business and activities.
- Good communication in Mandarin and English.
- A team player and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively with multiple teams located in different jurisdictions and under strict deadlines.
- CAMS qualification is preferred.
Please send your CV to email@example.com to apply or apply directly below.