7 months ago
I’m working with the world’s highest valued Fintech and largest Payments firm, who are looking for a AML Officer to join a growing and dynamic International AML and Compliance team supporting the business.
Main responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Act as the focal point for the oversight of all activities relating to the prevention and detection of AML/Sanctions/CTF.
- Providing support / guidance to the senior management to ensure that AML/Sanctions /CTF risks are adequately identified, understood and managed, in particular to communicate key AML/Sanctions /CTF issues including significant compliance deficiencies.
- Carry out risk assessment at the enterprise level and on products and services offered by Ant Financial in Europe market.
- Provide support and guidance to the Business Development team in relation to AML/Sanctions /CTF issues.
- Work with in-house AML product and technology team to select and implement relevant technology solutions.
- Actively identify and report suspicious transactions by reviewing internal disclosures and act as the main point of contact with the Luxemburg and other Europe regulators and law enforcement agencies.
- Continuously develop and review the AML/Sanctions /CTF systems to ensure they remain up-to-date, meet current statutory and regulatory requirements and are effective in managing AML/Sanctions /CTF risks arising from the business.
- Ensure AML/Sanctions /CTF staff training is adequate, appropriate and effective.
- Conduct due diligence review on strategic business partner and M&A target companies to evaluate potential AML/Sanctions /CTF risks.
- Proven compliance experience within international banking or other financial institution
- Strong regulatory compliance experience and demonstrable skills in AML, privacy and security, consumer protection and federal/state regulatory management.
- Knowledgeable in fintech, payment systems, money transmitter licensing or similar legal and regulatory requirements in Europe.
- Must be fluent in English. Mandarin Chinese desirable but not necessary.
- Willingness to travel frequently.
- Experience with e-commerce, payments, MSB, or financial services preferred.
- Bachelor or Advanced degree in Accounting, Business or Finance; or equivalent work or compliance and legal experience, JD preferred