about 1 month ago
Hamlyn Williams is working with an International Asset Management client, headquartered in Denmark. We're working together to seek a talented and committed AML Officer, who will be based in their Luxembourg office.
As AML Officer, you will be responsible for the day-to-day work with AML/CTF in the Company.
In addition, you will be the appointed AML Officer towards the CSSF and be responsible for the ongoing reporting to the authorities.
- Ensure AML compliance when the Company establishes a new client relationship or engages in a distributor relationship
- Ensure an ongoing review of ML/TF risks and the handling of mitigating measures
- Ensure AML oversight on delegates and answering KYC requests
- Responsible for the regular updating of AML/CTF procedures and policies
- Advise, educate and support colleagues and Management in AML related matters
- Reporting directly to the Management Committee on a monthly basis and to the Board of Directors on a quarterly basis
Requirements for the role:
- You have at least 7 years of experience from working with AML in the financial sector in Luxembourg or another EU country
- You hold a Masters Degree in law, MSc. in business administration and commercial law or the like
- You must either reside in or be willing to move to Luxembourg
- Strong analytical and theoretical background incl. a strong understanding of the AML law and the fund industry