$150,000 - $175,000 + bonus + stock
8 days ago
A large Fintech client is looking for a detail-oriented, hard-working AML Operations team member to join the team!
This individual will work alongside the businesses CCO and other AML team members in a highly collaborative and hands-on manner. You will work closely with U.S. Regulators, as well as internal legal, operations, risk, data privacy and compliance professionals on a regular basis. The AML team cover various business lines across the USA, Canada and Latin America.
- Supporting the Americas business and work closely with the other Legal and Compliance professionals in various locations.
- Develop compliance metrics to measure the effectiveness of compliance program implementation to proactively mitigate regulatory risks.
- Conduct day-to-day AML operational work across multiple international businesses.
- Optimize AML data & systems to improve operational efficiency, where required.
- Support system testing, data validation, rule tuning for all AML functions.
- Develop compliance training and communication programs and establish processes to ensure both existing and new employees are trained.
- Maintain and update AML Policies, Procedures and Operation Manuals for the relevant businesses.
- Support regulatory examination and certification efforts, when needed.
- 7+ years of AML relevant compliance, regulatory or similar experience.
- Strong compliance experience and demonstrable skills in BSA/AML, privacy and security, consumer protection and federal/state regulatory management.
- Knowledgeable in fintech, payment systems or similar field.
- Potentially required to travel 10% - 20% of the time, both regionally and globally.
- Bachelor or Advanced degree, ACAMS certificate is highly preferred.
If this opportunity interests you, please get in touch to explore further!