Los Angeles, CA, USA
3 months ago
We are working with a banking client of ours located in Los Angeles who is looking for a AML Quality Control Suprevisor to work in the AML Department.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree Finance or related degree
- 6+ years of experience in Compliance, specifically BSA/AML/KYC/OFAC
- Hands on quality control experience required
- CAMS preferred
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for conducting AML quality control framework, governance, and procedures to facilitate AML compliance management and board to timely and accurately measure performance and quality of all aspects of AML operations.
- Responsible for overseeing the AML quality control team including production, quality of the review, provide training and guidance, etc.
- Responsible to perform quality control risk assessments including needs assessments at least once a year.
- Closely communicate with AML supervisors to timely inform them with any urgent issues
- Responsible to conduct periodic review and enhance existing quality control and documentation methodology to properly cover all employees’ performances and prepare periodic plan to ensure continuous monitoring and testing.
- Produce monthly and quarterly quality control reports for AML management to independently assess their area’s performance quality, prepare improvement or action plan to remediate any weakness identified.
- Identify training needs based on testing results, altered laws and regulations as required for QC staff.
- Communicate and coordinate with teams outside of Compliance.
If this opportunity interests you and you would like to explore further, please apply directly with an updated resume.