23 days ago
A top Fintech client of ours is looking for highly motivated, organized and detail-oriented individuals to lead its Anti-Money Laundering Investigations team. You will be reporting to the Crypto Compliance Director and acting as a point of escalation and subject matter expert pertaining to all things related to block chain monitoring and surveillance.
- Apply investigative techniques quickly to AML transaction monitoring reviews for our crypto products, which may lead to documenting and filing suspicious activity reports required by governmnent authorities;
- Apply blockchain analytic techniques to complex information sets in order to make logical and supported recommendations;
- Ensure the Crypto Compliance AML Transaction monitoring team is meeting key objectives, including producing high quality investigations in a high productivity environment;
- Provide insight and recommendations on improving quality or how to reach optimal efficiency in current processes;
- Develop deep cross-functional partnerships with key internal and eternal stakeholders to enhance investigative processes and minimize risk;
- Act as a point of escalation for analysts to surface potential suspicious activity as part of operational workflow, and support ad-hoc investigations and projects;
- Provide input to ongoing risk assessments for the AML Transaction Monitoring program;
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience;
- 3+ years of BSA/AML compliance experience, including responding to subpoenas and other law enforcement requests for information;
- 1+ years of experience conducting blockchain monitoring and investigations;
- 1+ years leading teams of direct reports;
- Strong understanding of the cryptocurrency regulatory landscape, emerging risks, etc.
For more information, please contact Bennett Congdon at B.Congdon@hamlynwilliams.com.