Novato or Rancho Cordova
about 2 months ago
As an AML/BSA Specialist you will:
- Review and investigate alerts and potential suspicious activity
- Complete Suspicious Activity Reports (SAR) and respond to law enforcement inquiries and requests
- Investigate and respond to 314(a) and 314(b) Information Sharing Requests
- Conduct research and verifying the identity of high-risk customers and making recommendations based on CDD, EDD, and KYC
- Knowledge of the laws applicable to include the BSA, USA PATRIOT Act, U.S. Department of the Treasury guidelines, OFAC, and Suspicious Activity Reporting.
You will Need:
- 3 – 5 years of related experience and/or training.
- Associate degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience and/or training.
- CAMS certification preferred
You can Apply directly through this link or reach out to L.Bontempo@hamlynwilliams.com