27 days ago
A banking client of ours is looking for an individual that will have solid knowledge of BSA related regulations to provide support to the EDD Officer and BSA Compliance Manager on all BSA related compliance issues to ensure regulatory requirements are met using various monitoring systems and reports. *Position will be Hybrid. (2-3 days in office).
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Complete Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) on the Bank’s high-risk customers, prepare electronic folders to maintain all associated records and make recommendation for risk-rating to be assigned.
- Request information from Centers/Departments to complete EDD reviews or when needed to carry out responsibilities of the EDD team.
- Support the Bank’s BSA/Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Program.
- Assist with the Anti-Money Laundering Software batch reports/listing process for the Bank’s customer base for high-risk customer determination
- Four-year college or technical school; or more than 1 year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ Years of EDD/BSA
- Strong knowledge of the laws applicable to money laundering, including Bank Secrecy Act, the USA PATRIOT Act, US Treasury AML guidelines, OFAC requirements, and Suspicious Activity Reporting requirements