Competitive Day Rate
3 months ago
I have an urgent mandate for a globally recognised bank looking to hire a person to provide regulatory documentation for the set-up of their Belgium entity (corporate banking activity only).
You will need to be an expert in Belgian AML-CTF law to produce the following, the recipient being the Belgian regulator:
- Description of the AML-CTF governance
- Locally adapted AML-CTF risk assessment (taking into account ML-FT law, guidance from ESA, European Commission, coordinating bodies, best practices in this area)
- The methodology of the above AML-CTF assessment
- AML-CTF outsources activities
- Local procedures
- The annual AML-CTF questionnaire to be submitted through OneGate
- The annual report of the Compliance / MLRO to the Management Committee
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact: Stuart Grimmond
Consultant – Contracts EMEA