13 days ago
A client of ours is looking for an experience BSA/AML candidate located in Sacramento/Fresno who can direct and manage the BSA team in support of the timely administration of the Bank Secrecy Act program. This position will be Hybrid.
Description: The supervisor will be responsible to oversee a team of Investigators/analysts that complete day-to-day operations related to BSA compliance including transaction monitoring, Customer Identification Program, Customer Due Diligence/Enhanced Due Diligence, OFAC and risk assessments. In this role, you will administer the company’s BSA Program
- Analyzes BSA AML software program output and other BSA/AML related documents and initiate appropriate actions according to the program and regulatory requirements.
- Foster a positive and engaging work environment for each team member by promoting skill development, coaching for improvement and growth, inspiring others through your words and actions.
- Evaluate member transactions using manual and automated processes for evidence of BSA targeted acts with a further emphasis in money laundering.
- Ensure SARs and CTRs are reported within federal timeframes.
- 2+ Years of Supervisory/Management Skills
- 2+ years of experience developing controls to detect, prevent and report suspicious activity and performing risk assessments to inform decisions regarding policies and procedures.
- Previous experience managing or leading a team of BSA/AML Investigators and Analysts working knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, and guidelines.