23 days ago
Hamlyn Williams is supporting the build-out of a global fintech that provide a variety of banking services to both consumers and businesses. They are paving new ground within the space of challenger banking and e-commerce solutions.
Our client is specifically focusing on a build-out of their operational analytics department, and we are looking for a versatile analytics professional who has broad experience with business analysis, financial reporting, modelling, and control, as well as complex project management.
Day to day will see you
- Pro-actively and effectively communicating with various stakeholders, discussing the root cause of trends, assessing their impact and proposing solutions/optimisations.
- Delivering ad-hoc data analysis
- Developing as a professional in an entrepreneurial organisation that provides opportunity to work with your areas of interest.
- Using analytical tools (e.g. SQL, Excel, R) to analyse data and problem solve with the end goal of detecting trends and making decisions.
- Generate and communicate insights and recommendations.
- Use your strong analytical skills to define, forecast and plan.
You should have
- A degree from a university in a numerate subject (e.g. Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, business, any data related education program)
- Applicable work experience in Analytics, turning data into action
- Knowledge of how to use data in driving business decisions
- Experience in the entire Analytics lifecycle, from requirements gathering, data extraction, manipulation and analysis to sharing insights and advising on decision making
- Significant drive and ambition.
- Strong conceptual ability.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
You might also have
- Strong attention to detail and experience in using structured approaches to problem solving
- Significant drive and ambition
- Strong conceptual ability
- Preferably an understanding for how to perform data extraction and manipulation, as well as programming languages is a plus (SQL, R, Python, MatLab, Java, C#)
Please apply for consideration and further information.