$100,000 - $200,000
11 months ago
Data Analytics Audit AVP/VP - Manhattan, Dallas, or Fort Lauderdale
My client is a large scale investment bank with a massive globaly presence seeking AVP and VP level Data Analytics Auditors for positions within the above localities. Candidates must be extremely technical, solutions focused, and have a passionate intereste within Data Science/Analytics. This is a new buildout for them so they are seeking only the best and brightest Data professionals with a controls background.
- Partner with IB auditors/managers to analyze needs and recommend solutions to help execute audit activities in the most effective way by enabling full-population (vs. sampling) testing.
- Perform full-population data retrievals and/or sampling on large data sets, independently re-perform business processes, and identify exceptions.
- Design data analytics queries/tools to support various types of audit activities including: Audits, Continuous Monitoring, Issue Validations, Risk Assessments, and ad-hoc reporting.
- Develop requirements, design, code, test, and analyze results using available tools/infrastructure to provide support on audit activities using available tools/infrastructure.
- Proactively identify key data sources and obtain access/feeds/files necessary to perform data analytics for CIB audit testing and continuous monitoring.
- Develop innovative, re-usable self-service tools that can be leveraged by the auditors.
- Partner with peer data analytics teams to share ideas and enhance skills across the Audit department.
- Comply with latest technology and data standards and policies .
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (Data Analytics, Audit, Computer Science, MIS, or Accounting preferred)
- 4 years of related experience (financial services, internal audit, data analytics, technology, compliance or risks/controls).
- Detailed knowledge of Wholesale banking operations, products, and regulations, are a plus.
- Experience with some of the following in order to query, transform, and/or present data: Excel/Access/VBA, SQL, QlikView, ACL, SAS, Monarch, Business Objects, Teradata, TOAD, BRIO/Hyperion, Tableau, Spotfire, Splunk, etc.
- Experience working with large complex data sets, drawing conclusions and reporting findings
- Proven ability to oversee several tasks concurrently in an efficient and effective manner with a track record in creative and successful problem-solving.
- Proven track record of developing and delivering a sustainable analytical tools and processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiastic, self motivated, effective under pressure and willing to take personal responsibility/accountability.
- Stay abreast of new tools and technologies to assist the team in creating the most efficient and effective solutions.
- Ability to learn to use new software or languages as necessary.
- A high level of professional maturity and the ability to work/deliver with limited supervision • Excellent partnership and influencing skills.
- Detailed knowledge of technology infrastructure and associated risk and controls are a plus.
- Prepared to travel as required.
The roles are of an urgent nature so please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply directly to this job. Please note that due to the high volume of applications received only candidates who match the above criteria will be contacted at this time, you will however be on-boarded as a client of the HW International network and contacted about roles that may suit your experience further.
For more questions, call : (347) 282-5741