New York, New York
$120,000 to $140,000
Anti-Financial Crime Compliance Officer
about 1 month ago
We’ve partnered with an asset management firm looking to build out it’s Anti-Financial Crime department. The role is a hybrid position based in New York, New York
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborating and working in conjunction with the AFC team
- Serve as an advisor to the alternative investment business of all AFC matters
- Assist with regional and global projects such as Global Risk Assessment
- Represent the division on any forums with the business or partner company AFC governance framework.
- Must have working knowledge of AFC Risks – AML, fraud, bribery, corruption, and sanctions.
- Experience in Alternative Investments like real estate and infrastructure debt
- Working knowledge of investment management products like mutual funds, alternative funds, and separately managed accounts
- CAMS certification would be a plus
For additional information contact Nicole Izurieta at firstname.lastname@example.org