55,000 - 70,000
about 2 months ago
Location: Boston, MA
Type: Full Time Permanent
Exciting Opportunity to join the FIU team of a Top Tier Foreign bank! The AML Analyst is responsible for minimizing the company's exposure to risk by conducting various operations across the Financial Intelligence Unit including monitoring, identifying, and detecting suspicious activities and trends through various systems/applications.
In this role you will:
- Advise and educate lines of business (LOBs) in order to ensure full AML compliance.
- Assists Team Manager with coaching new hire analysts and cross-trains on various operations across the FIU as needed by production volumes.
- Conducts due diligence and recommends appropriate risk-based business actions to be taken concerning client relationship onboarding or ongoing monitoring.
- Formulates suspicious activity reports that meet internal and all regulatory standards, Keeps abreast of AML/BSA/OFAC legal and regulatory matters affecting the compliance program.
- Monitors, tracks, and identifies suspicious activities and trends through various systems/applications.
In this role you will need:
- Robust knowledge and understanding of AML/BSA/OFAC legal and regulatory matters affecting the compliance program.
- Strong PC skills including Excel, PowerPoint, and Process Flow Creation.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- 0-3 years work experience in the Financial Services industry or related field
- Motivated, team-oriented, with the ability to work independently.
You can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a compliance and financial crimes market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the specified industry. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out to me directly. Contact Isabella Saputo at (646) 349 4440 or at email@example.com.