Remote United State
13 days ago
I am looking for a devoted and scrupulous Application Security Engineering professional to join my client’s evolving team. In this role, you will be charged with operating both individually and as part of a team to assist in designing, shaping, organizing, and upholding a secure environment for application development. This role will work closely with development teams to accomplish essential application security activities, such as Sast and Dast assessments, design reviews, secure code reviews, and security testing while continuously refining the organization's SDLC.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review code and execute static and dynamic code analysis as part of the software development life-cycle, recognizing flaws for remediation
- Stay up to date on present software development technologies, security controls, threats, and vulnerabilities
- Evaluate third-party services and integrations and the threat impact related to their use
- Cultivate relationships and become a source of information security for both technical and non-technical contemporaries
- Execute behavioral examination and evaluation of application logs, alerts, and other security information in order to identify possible malevolent events.
- Supervise the code vulnerability scans and applications repairing procedure, to ensure that SLAs around time to remediation are being met.
- Take proprietorship of our Bug Bounty program, engage with researchers, and work with development teams to fix findings
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Cyber Security, Information Systems, or Computer Science
- 2+ years of application security testing experience
- Deep knowledge of web applications, their protocols, and web application security and microservice architecture
- Understanding security controls in AWS and Azure
- Ability to cumulative, evaluate, and present-day data collected from numerous sources
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Application development knowledge, specifically in Secure Development Lifecycle
- Communicate effectively with technical levels