New York, Texas, Denver, or L.A.
150k - 200k
5 months ago
Application Security Team Lead
My client is currently seeking an Application Security Team Lead to join their team in NYC, Texas, Denver, or L.A. In the role the Application Security Team Lead is accountable for leading the Security Scanning and Transformation groups constructing solution contributions of Application Security as a service, encompassing Vulnerability Assessment, Monitoring, and Secure Code Reviews. This person will need to be a strong leader who inspires and maintains allocated staff, while stimulating teamwork on assigned projects. This professional functions as a role model who upholds the organizations code of ethics and core values, as an example for the other members on the application security team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Grow, instruct, implement, and observer the application security program to make sure the reliability, discretion and obtainability of applications and the information held within them.
- Strong project organization abilities, with experience in preparation and achieving large scale projects from visualization through implementation, including core personnel and contractors.
- Perform reviews to guarantee testing activities are in line with quality standards
- Management of third party vendors
- Robust verbal and written communications talents, with the capability to convey compound technical conceptions in business terms.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Cyber Security, Information Systems, or Computer Science
- 5 or more years of over-all cyber security knowledge with 2 or more years of experience in security engineering or application development
- Capability to work with other teams and arrange efforts in order of importance
- Experience working with Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins, Git-based version control, Nexus, and Gradle/Maven scripting
- Strong diagnostic skills with the ability to cultivate inventive resolutions to intricate problems or process requirements.
- Resourceful with a strong craving to learn and stay in tune with reverence to new technologies and security vulnerabilities / attacks