11 days ago
Hamlyn Williams are delighted to be partnered with a global powerhouse of the Crypto market who are looking to grow their team in the UK with L1 / L2 Application Support Analysts for their production support team. The company have grown year on year since establishing themselves in 2016, with offices in Europe and Asia, and plans to further expand in 2021.
Working as part of the Production Support Team, you will be responsible for designing and implementing solutions to ensure high performance and SLA on key services across the company ecosystem. The role holder will monitor, investigate, solve, and/or escalate infrastructure and software production issues. The role balances technical skills, business knowledge, troubleshooting expertise, and excellent soft skills.
The role holder would ideally have 2-3 years experience working within financial application support. If you have worked within a trading, banking or fintech environment then that would be highly beneficial.
· Ensure maximum uptime for multiple production systems
· Provide L1/L2 application production support to internal users for the trading, data processing, and IT operations
· Perform system operation and administration tasks, including checking and monitor multiple systems performance on a daily basis
· Work closely with internal users and external vendors to investigate and resolve production system issues, and communicate system enhancement /bug fix requirements to multiple engineering teams
· Work with different internal teams to maintain and upgrade the product
· A strong interest in working in technology and/or financial environments
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Previous experience with programming/scripting languages is preferred
· A problem solver with a keen eye for detail
· Help in setting up the support model with the team in long term
· Provide phone or remote support in the non-office hour in case required
· Prior Experience with providing Tier-1/Tier-2 Support
· Experience driving monitoring, alerting and reporting initiatives
· Experience with third-party IT support ticketing systems is a plus
· Experience in working on flow of trading in crypto/equities/FX is a plus
THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION AND CAN BE BASED ANYWHERE IN THE UK.
The salary for the position is between £50k-£65k per annum.
Please apply for immediate consideration.