7 months ago
Are you looking to be part of one of the largest Automation companies in the world?
Are you looking to join a growing, dynamic team delivering the best in class Automation solutions tailored to the client? This opportuntiy not only gives an opportunity to showcase your current skillset but also allows to to further your experience on some of the largest projects gloablly.
In this role you will:
• Support the Sales Organization in preparation of quotes
• Perform FEED studies
• Develop Typical functions with the DeltaV system according to customers specs
• Implement configuration on customers site
• Identify areas of improvement of the performance of the application / installation
• Consult the customer about potential improvements
• Support the improvement of the relationship with the customer
• Support the Project Manager in the planning activities
• Provide on-call service for installed applications
• Qualification as Automation Engineer
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience with applications / installations in the Process Industry
• Knowledge and experience in process automation, systems and instrumentation
• Experience with project engineering
• Knowledge in modern PC technology, network technology
• Willingness to intense travel
This is an extremely fast-growing industry and you will be working with one of the market leaders. This represents a fantastic opportunity to also work with some of the best in the business, sharing ideas and developing your career for the future. If you think your profile fits then please apply ASAP.