23 days ago
Hamlyn Williams are currently partnering with a leading global company to assist in the search for a strong DCS Engineer to join the team. They’re providing the opportunity to learn new systems and gain exposure to several industries in interesting projects.
Are you looking to gain new skills and work in varied projects with an established and respected global company?
- Provide scope, quotation, commissioning support and maintenance to customers.
- Liaise with the sales team by finding possible solutions to customer issues.
- Assist with field service activities including maintenance visits.
- Be flexible to travel to customer sites throughout the British Isles.
- 5 years’ experience in DCS systems.
- Experience in troubleshooting, preventative maintenance, and reactive maintenance.
- Process industry background.
- Customer facing experience desired but not required.
Please note to apply, you must be a UK citizen or a permanent resident of the UK to apply.
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact +44 204 534 5209 or email email@example.com
We recruit for a variety of opportunities within Life Sciences and Automation so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.