4 months ago
My client, an AMLaw100 law firm in San Francisco, California is looking for a litigation attorney with a specific background in prodcuts liability or asbestos on a contract basis for 4-6 months.
- Handle cases both independently from start to finish, as well as in a team with co-counsel.
- The ideal candidate’s skillset includes case assessment and strategy, client counseling, authoring all manner of pleadings.
- Drafting motions and briefs, including appellate briefs, taking and defending depositions, finding experts, using eDiscovery platforms such as Relativity to manage and review a large volume of documents.
- Attending mediations.
- Negotiating favorable settlements.
- 2-5+ years' asbestos/products liability litigation experience
- Courtroom experience