Depending on Experience
about 2 months ago
February 2020 ASAP
An opportunity has arisen to join my clients’ thriving practice as an Asbestos/ Talc Defense Litigation Associate. Their offices are based in Westchester and any interested applicants must have New York asbestos/ talc defense litigation experience.
- Handling a caseload of Asbestos/ Talc Defense Litigation matters
- Attending court and depositions
- Must have working knowledge of NYCAL system
- Corresponding directly with clients, attorneys and other third parties
- Demonstrating excellent research and writing skills
- Travel across the states may be required
- 2 years’ minimum experience within litigation
- Ability to attend the clients offices in Westchester
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 2010 and online Trademark databases
- Flexibility for overtime
Competitive salary and benefits package available.
Please contact Emily at email@example.com with your resume to have a confidential conversation regarding your experience and for more information on this role.