about 1 month ago
- Developing and supporting software as part of regional Asia-Pacific Asset Management Technology for use by Asset Managment Department.
- Opportunity for green-field software development and design and selection of full stack.
- Manage and maintain vendor relationships, including conducting due diligence and risk assessments.
- Developing, advocating and applying Asset Managment Department standards and best practices for onshore China.
- Work closely with portfolio managers, traders and support staff to facilitate required analysis and discussion to deliver technology solution to business.
- Potential interaction and negotiation with regulatory bodies.
- Financial market experience required.
- Software development experience.
- Technical background with at least bachelor’s degree in engineering subject.
- Business level English and Mandarin, ability to read and write in both fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience of global engagement and influence in a large organization.
- Some experience of vendor risk management and engagement.
- Operating system experience in a Unix variant, as well as Windows platform.
- Risk and control focus, including incident escalation and management.
- Experience in Python and web user interface technologies.
- Asset management or buy-side experience a plus.
- Experience of trading flows for China A shares and listed derivatives.
- Experience of working with a modern Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) in an enterprise environment.
- Understanding of enterprise network design and maintenance.