150,000 - 250,000 (Depending on Level)
AM Policy & Training Head - VP/DIR
6 months ago
We are working with a top European bank that is looking for a Asset Management Policy & Training Head - VP/DIR to build out their growing team.
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a top European bank to build out their asset management team. The build-out will help the firm to achieve a number of strategic growth objectives and meet heightened regulatory standards given the current environment. We are currently recruiting a Policy & Training Head - VP/DIR to help with their compliance expansion in New York, NY.
If you are a VP- Director level compliance officer with experience in policies and procedures as well as training, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
What they're looking for (Policy):
- Responsible for developing and implementing the Policy Framework for Asset Management globally.
- Global policy and training responsibilities across all operating regions of Asset Management.
- Responsible for policy advisory, critical content review, and challenge of policies developed by subject matter experts.
- Ensuring new or revised policies undergo the appropriate consultations including committee approvals and legal entity considerations.
- Effectively negotiate Asset Management’s position within policies owned outside of Asset Management.
- Planning, strategizing, and prioritizing across multiple policies. Developing feedback and implementation plans.
- Inspiring change with focus on governance, innovation, and efficiency for Policy & Procedure Management.
- High degree of senior partner engagement and interactions.
- Managing daily policies and procedures operation, maintenance of policies and procedures inventory to assure completeness, accuracy, timely policy renewals on an ongoing basis, and ensure adherence to the policy and procedure framework.
- Leading the on-boarding of new policies and procedures. Establish and maintain standard methodologies for policies and procedures as per firm guidelines.
- Liaising with AM BRC teams across multiple regions for insights into policies and procedures.
- Proactively perform read-across analysis on policy and procedure related issues identified in one business unit for relevance in others.
- Lead or participate in project work (this is an on-going requirement).
- Partner and collaborate with Legal, Compliance, Risk and other second line functions throughout the policy lifecycle.
What they're looking for (Training):
- Identify where training would be beneficial to the business at a high level and then conduct detailed investigation into specific aspects in order to create and deliver training.
- Work closely with the firm's eLearning teams to develop or maintain existing content.
- Determine training topics based on industry developments, audit concerns, trends in incidents, changes in regulations or regulatory expectations, or topics identified by BRC.
- Represent Asset Management at firm-wide Training Governance Boards and Steering Committees
- Question the status quo and identify issues and improvements.
- Gain consensus from multiple business partners.
- Deliver communications and engagement actions for a large number of recipients.
- Partner and collaborate with Legal, Compliance, Risk and other second line functions relative to Training topics and content.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
For more information contact Connor Duenas at Hamlyn Williams at email@example.com