17 days ago
Hamlyn Williams is excited to announce a brand-new partnership with a market leading FinTech in the city centre of Cardiff.
Our client is exclusively working with us to source them a permanent and full-time Assistant Accountant to be based in the Cardiff office. (Temporarily from home due to COVID-19)
The client has won awards for being the fastest growing Start-up in Europe as well as priding themselves on employee engagement.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Bank Reconciliations
- Payment Runs
- Credit Control
- Posting Journals
- Month-end close
- Ad-hoc finance
The essential skills required:
- Good knowledge of how a Transactional finance team is operated and performed
- Either studying or looking to study a further Accounting & Finance Qualification
- Knowledge of invoicing, payment runs, month end, credit control
- Ability to converse with senior level stakeholders
- Be adaptable to new challenges
The role will offer you a clear progression pathway to grow further and become a full qualified accountant.
Study leave and study support funding will be offered to the successful candidate towards their progression in ACCA/CIMA/ACA.
If this role is of interest to you but you would like to know more, please contact Bradford Rosser on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02030484309