2 months ago
We are currently working with a US corporate company MNC that is looking for a Assistant Commercial Manager to cover the Asia Pacific region. Successful candidates will have strong sales experience and commercial acumen.
As an Assistant Commercial Manager you will:
- Maintain regular contact with Leadership & Operations teams and local regional team to cultivate strong relationships
- Facilitate & coordinate with Operations team on key deliverables to be utilized by company Representatives
- Work with regions to develop strategies to execute, that drive POS Sales & provide our dealer’s support & partnership.
- Manage Salesforce by working with regions to develop routine operations, assisting regions with functional user issues, and implementing new solutions to better cater region’s business needs.
- Create, analyse, and communicate reports on a monthly basis
- Manage technologies & tools by providing routine updates & implementing improvements, as needed.
- Identify & suggest areas of opportunities to work more efficiently and effectively internally & externally
- Be able to identify issues and provide solutions & answers quickly and effectively
- Participate in the Leadership Development Training Program and implement all acquired skills to deliver results
- Professionally communicate with all peers, customers and management
- Perform such works in other ad hoc projects as assigned by the Company
As an Assistant Commercial Manager you will need:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Accounting, Finance, or equivalent required
- Must be fluent in English; Fluency in Korean, Japanese, Thai a plus
- Sales experience is a plus
- Excellent communication & writing skills in English
- Ability to identifiy problems and provide solutions in a coherent & timely manner
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize while adhering to deadlines
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, time management, prioritization, and leadership skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, with strong Excel skills
- Good presentation skills is a plus
- Hands-on experience with power tools is a plus
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you'd like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Cherry Cheung at +85294161249 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.