about 1 month ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a Global Consulting group that are rapidly expanding their teams. We're now seeking a Regulatory specialist in Payments to join their UK Payments team as an Assistant Manager (AM).
Your focus will be to advise clients on the impact of changing Payments regulation in their business models and support them through this change.
As an Assistant Manager, you will support your clients in the following:
- Payments infrastructure change programs, e.g. new payments systems;
- Payments strategy, e.g. access to cash including retail and wholesale agendas;
- Payments compliance readiness, e.g. PSD2 and safeguarding; and
- Payments regulatory assurance e.g. PSD2 and other regulatory reporting requirements.
- Governance, risk, controls and corporate culture;
- Conduct risk frameworks and issues; and
- Horizon scanning and the impact of regulatory change.
As an Assistant Manager, you will have:
- Minimum of three or more years of work experience within payments, regulatory and/or risk management.
- Working knowledge of the latest developments in payments regulation (PSD2)
- Strong knowledge of regulatory rules and guidance, but crucially practical application within the Payments / Banking industry.
- The ability to evaluate technical issues, analyze facts, consult, and deliver solutions to clients.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including an ability to communicate well with clients (internal and external) in writing and verbally.
- Understanding of regulatory developments and key current issues facing clients.
If you're a Regulatory specialist specifically in Payments (PSD2), you can apply by:
Selecting the Apply button below or contact Yaingy Chan at email@example.com