8 days ago
My client is a prominent private bank with robust commercial activities and expansion especially in Asian region.
- Provide primary support to the relationship managers in their daily tasks, managing client relationship and deliver a wide range of private wealth management services to High Net Worth clients
- Respond to client enquiries, monitor transactions and activities in client accounts
- Execute a range of banking and investment transactions (e.g., equities, fixed income, FX, OTC derivative products, mutual funds, alternative investments, deposits and loans) for clients
- Ensure full awareness of and adherence to the policy and procedures e.g. credit policy and operation procedures
- Collect and prepare account opening documentations, perform KYC and due diligence, and work with internal departments to process account opening
- 3+ years of working experience in private banking sector
- Solid experience in serving high net-worth clients
- Strong understanding of private banking products and services, good knowledge of investments, operational procedures and systems
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, work organisation and client interfacing skills
- Customer-oriented and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Passed in the HKSI Licensing Examination Paper 1, 7 & 8 and /or License Person of Type 1 and 4 under HKMA / SFC
- Strong language proficiency, verbal and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin) are essential
For interested parties, please click 'Apply Now' or send your CV to email@example.com for further discussion.