New York, NY
29 days ago
Hamlyn Williams have partnered with a prestigious international bank to bring on an Assistant Vice President of Risk and Controls to assist in reviewing the adequacy and effectiveness of the financial security framework.
In this role you will:
- Perform assigned review scoping and test work, under the supervision and guidance of the head of on site controls.
- Assist in the drafting of findings, remedial action plans and review reports
- Delivering review assignments that adhere to methodology and quality standards.
In this role you will need:
- 3 + years experience in a general inspection/audit role.
- 4-7 years experience in a complex global financial services organization.
- Ability to travel internationally and comply with travel visa requirements
- Professional certifications preffered: CIA, CISA, CAMS, CFE, CFA
- Strong knowledge of OFAC requirements
I am a market specialist in financial crimes and compliance working with a large network of clients in the financial services industry. If you are interested in this role or would like to explore other opportunities, feel free to reach out directly. Contact Ryan Carter at (646)349-5998 or email@example.com.