65,000 Euros per annum
10 days ago
I'm working with a Fund Service Provider based in Dublin, Ireland looking for an Assistant Vice President, to cover Investor Relations.
About your role:
* Build and maintain client relationships and act as their primary Investor Relations client relationship manager and an escalation point for their interaction with the team.
* Management of capital transactions and NAVs, ensuring records are filed and investor/client reporting is accurate and on time.
* You will fully implement the Global IR policies, procedures, and best-practice guidelines.
* You will liaise internally with the AML team, Treasury team, Fund Accounting teams, Compliance Officer and Internal Auditor.
* You will chair bi-weekly team meetings to relay operational updates and discuss IR initiatives.
* You will represent Investor Relations at on-site visits with clients and auditors.
* Propose and develop department-wide operational improvements in consultation with the other IR managers.
* Provide continuous coaching of the team on operational issues, conduct performance appraisals, and proactively manage the team’s daily workflow, ensuring that deadlines are met and controls are adhered to. You will also conduct interviews and participate in the selection process of new staff.
* You are degree qualified, ideally relevant to Financial Services
* You have 6+ years’ experience of which 3 years must be in an Investor Relations or similar environment within a Hedge Fund Administrator.
* You have 3 years in a senior administrator/supervisory role.
Please only apply if you are currently living in Ireland, as you will be required to work in the office in Dublin.
Please note, due to the high volume of applications it is not possible to provide a response to everyone.