New York, NY
$50,000 salary base + Uncapped Commission
29 days ago
Hamlyn Williams continues to be the global market leader in Regulated Industries Recruitment. Our brands span across Financial Services, Life Sciences, and Technology. Founded in London in 2011, we have continued to expand globally and now have offices in New York, Dallas, San Diego, London, Cardiff, Amsterdam, Hong Kong, and Shenzhen.
Due to exceptional growth and expansion, Hamlyn Williams is looking for entry-level Sales focused Recruitment Consultants for our New York City office! (You will be sat on either the Life Sciences, Cyber Security, Financial Services, or Contracts desk)
If you are driven, fearless, and resilient, Hamlyn Williams has the career for you. We are looking for candidates with the right attitude and a proven track record of success. If you are willing to learn, we will provide you with a 12-week training, and mentoring along the way in order to succeed in this role.
Hamlyn Williams Consultant Overview:
- You will be a 360/Full Desk Recruiter, developing and maintaining relationships with clients and also sourcing and screening candidates.
- Successful Hamlyn Williams consultants are entrepreneurial, great communicators, driven, competitive, and are motivated by promotions, success, and being the best!
- You will perform business development by targeting clients using sales techniques outlined in our learning & development program this includes calling into clients and prospective candidates, researching, networking, selling our firm, etc.
- You will work with clients consultatively to fill their internal hiring needs.
- You will fully qualify and pre-screen candidates for the role based on the job brief you take from consulting your client and then sell your candidates to your client.
What’s in it for You?
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commission!
- Measurable career growth with two clear pathways, either in management or as a senior biller with clearly defined job descriptions at all levels
- Summer Friday hours ALL YEAR round (3:30 pm finish)
- 40 hours per week. We value your work/life balance!
- Unlimited paid vacation days! Including paid days off for national holidays and the whole week between Christmas and New Year's!
- Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits
- Regular happy hours
- Energetic, high performing start-up culture
What do we look for?
- An interest in Business Development/Sales with an Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Resilient, Persuasive, and a Positive Personality